Australian Olive Green Clay Cleanses, exfoliates and tones the skin in one application. The natural properties of the clay are firming, hydrating and calming. Great for acne!
- Recommended for normal to oily skin. Australian Olive Green Clay is useful for oily skin and adverse skin conditions such as acne.
- Olive Green Clay is best for acne conditions (acne is akin to defecating through the skin, or, eliminating toxins through the skin - as the skin is the largest organ of elimination).
- Green clay draws out impurities, tightening pores and balancing the skins oil secretion. Overall relaxation is achieved as the skin is hydrated and trouble areas calmed - leaving the skin smooth and clear.
- Strengthening for all skin types, Australian Olive Green Clay is the strongest of all clays for detoxification and is beneficial for use on acne-prone and oily skin.
- Minerals in the clay help to rebalance oil flow, strengthen the skin, and aid in the repair of scars. It is ideal for body wraps after pregnancy, where cellulite or stretch marks are of concern.
- FACE MASK: Combine 1 tbsp of clay to 2 tbsp of water and 1 tsp of carrier oil to form a paste. Apply to the skin and leave on for about 10 minutes before washing off with warm water.
- BODY WRAP RECIPE: Mix enough clay with water to make a creamy paste. Apply to body, avoiding eyes & sensitive areas. Relax 10-15 minutes or until dry. Exfoliate off in shower.
All products are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before use of any herb, oil, or holistic product. Seek product directions and guidelines within the product and or listed by the product maker.